Call us today
Or send us a message
Count how many "Yes" answers you give to the following statements:
1. I have difficulty falling asleep.
2. Thoughts race through my mind and this prevents me from sleeping.
3. I feel afraid to go to sleep.
4. I wake up during the night and can't go back to sleep.
5. I worry about things and have trouble relaxing.
6. Despite sleeping all night, I don't feel refreshed when I awaken.
7. I wake up earlier in the morning than I would like to.
8. I lie awake for half an hour or more before I fall asleep.
9. I wake in the morning with muscle or joint stiffness and aches.
10. I feel sad and depressed.
Score = ______out of 10
Questions 1 through 10 - If you answered yes to one of more of the above questions, you may show symptoms of Insomnia, a persistent inability to fall asleep or stay asleep.
These questions are meant to be used as a screening tool only and are not intended as medical advice. Please seek the advice of a medical professional for further assistance.