Call us today
Or send us a message
1. I have had trouble concentrating at school or work.
2. When I am angry or surprised, I feel like I'm going limp.
3. I have fallen asleep while driving.
4. I feel like I go around in a daze.
5. I have fallen asleep during physical effort.
6. I feel like I am hallucinating when I fall asleep.
7. I have fallen asleep when laughing or crying.
8. I have trouble at work because of sleepiness.
9. I have vivid dreams soon after falling asleep.
10. No matter how hard I try to stay awake, I fall asleep anyway.
11. I feel unable to move when I am waking up or falling asleep.
Score = _____out of 11
If you answered yes to one or more of the above questions, you may show symptoms of Narcolepsy, a lifelong disorder characterized by uncontrollable sleep attacks during the day.
These questions are meant to be used as a screening tool only and are not intended as medical advice. Please seek the advice of a medical professional for further assistance.