Call us today
Or send us a message
Count how many "Yes" answers you give to the following statements:
1. Other than when exercising, I still experience muscle tension in my legs.
2. I have notices that parts of my body jerk.
3. I have been told that I kick at night.
4. I experience aching or "crawling" sensations in my legs.
5. I experience leg pain during the night.
6. Sometimes I can't keep my legs still at night. I just have to move them.
7. I awaken with sore or achy muscles.
8. Even though I have slept through the night, I still feel sleepy during the day.
Score = _____ out of 8
If you answered yes to one or more of the above questions, you may show symptoms of Restless Leg Syndrome, a disorder characterized by pain or "crawling" sensations in the legs.
These questions are meant to be used as a screening tool only and are not intended as medical advice. Please seek the advice of a medical professional for further assistance.