Call us today
Or send us a message
Count how many "Yes" answers you give to the following statements:
1. I've been told that I snore.
2. I've been told that I stop breathing while I sleep, although I don't remember this
when I wake up.
3. I have high blood pressure.
4. I am gaining weight.
5. I sweat excessively during the night.
6. I have noticed my heart pounding or beating irregularly during the night.
7. I get morning headaches.
8. I suddenly wake up gasping for breath during the night.
9. I am overweight.
10. I seem to be losing my sex drive
11. I feel sleepy during the day, even though I have slept through the night
Score = _____out of 11
If you answered yes to one or more of the above questions, you may show symptoms of Obstructive Sleep Apnea, a life threatening disorder that causes you to stop breathing repeatedly, often several times per night during your sleep.
These questions are meant to be used as a screening tool only and are not intended as medical advice. Please seek the advice of a medical professional for further assistance.